Deriv is one of the largest online brokers in the world. They offer CFDs and other derivatives on Forex, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Synthetics to millions of registered users worldwide.
To better understand, CFD is the acronym in English for the words contract for difference, which translates into Spanish as contract for difference. In other words, they are contracts that track the price of an asset, in which the agreement is that the seller will pay the buyer the difference between the opening price and the closing price of the contract.
Now, in a history of more than 22 years, Deriv has grown to over 2.5 million customers worldwide.
From the beginning, their goal was to free you from the high commissions and impractical products offered by traditional brokers. Furthermore, they provide a first-class experience to digitally inclined traders, regardless of their account size.
What is Deriv?
Indeed, Deriv (Binary’s new platform), its full name is Deriv Limited. The founding company of Broker Deriv is Regent Markets Group, which has a mission to make online trading more accessible to the masses and was founded in the year 1999. The group later evolved and renamed but further embraced its founding mission .
- Founded in 1999
- Website: deriv.com/en/
- Focus on customers and innovation
- Multi-award winning global broker
- Offers binary options
- Forex brokerage deals
- Well developed platforms
- More than 100 assets
Its main objectives are
- Integrity. Serve customers with fairness and transparency.
- Customer orientation. Create products that offer the best customer experience.
- Competition. Value colleagues with an aptitude to learn and grow.
Advantages of trading with Deriv
- Licensing and Regulation: Deriv is managed by three subsidiaries of Binary Limited and is regulated by three different Commissions in Asia, Europe and South America.
- Security: Customers can trade knowing their data is safe and secure.
- Customer service: Customers have access to agents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through phone lines in multiple languages.
- trading bots: Deriv offers clients the option of using robots to trade binary options.
- Minimum amounts to deposit.
- demo account: Deriv offers free demo accounts that customers can take advantage of to study and test the platform.
In fact, these allow the trader to choose the one that best suits their needs to facilitate their management and operating conditions. In this area DMT5, Deriv X, Deriv GO, Smart Trader, DTrader are counted. Likewise, it has the bots: DBot and Bynary Bot.
By the way, you can trade whatever you want, there is a wide selection of assets at your disposal and do it whenever you want. You can choose Forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, stock or synthetic indices and commodities.
Types of account offered by Deriv
- Financial account type. It allows to operate with one of the highest leverages, in addition to variable spreads that facilitate the entry processes for the trader in the market.
- STP financial account type. It is a type of account in which the trader launches the operations and they go directly to the market.
- synthetic account. The trader trades CFDs. The type of account adheres to the indices available for trading 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
In closing, at the time of trading, it is necessary to take the time to get to know the Broker that we plan to choose. In this sense, we must start a research process that allows us to find the ideal Broker and that best suits our interests and modes of operation.
I say goodbye with this phrase from Michael Saylor: «Bitcoin is a miracle that happens before our eyes».
You can follow the KEY ALERTS Telegram channel to be informed about the latest news on Bitcoin, Blockchain, Metaverse and investments. Information is power!